November 30 Update
VENDORS: Your booth numbers are listed below.
Vendor instructions: We provide One (1) 10x10ft area of ground.
You provide- tent, tables, chairs, signage etc. NO GENERATORS allowed. No electric provided. Setup is 7am-9am, When you arrive CHECK IN with KC FIRST! You will be escorted to your spot. A two-wheel cart or hand truck will help at the end of the day to transport your items to your parked vehicle. Due to the small area for vendor parking vehicles will not move quickly and cars parked in vendor parking will NOT be allowed to move at all until 4:30. No exceptions!
Breakdown is at 3:50 NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE NOTE: This event space is very small and confined. PLEASE be patient when arriving and packing up. You will need to unload ONLY as quickly as possible to allow other vendors to enter. Please do not unload and setup… just unload and move your vehicle to park. ONE CAR per vendor can park in designated vendor parking, other vehicles must park in one of the designated areas below. NO TRAILERS allowed in vendor parking area. You will be directed where to park after you unload.
VENDORS ARE NOT allowed to sell food or drinks. You can offer individual candies or treats at your table at your own cost.
Visitors: Parking is across the street at the church, along Peachtree road, the porch OR the landing under the bridge. DO NOT PARK at the apartment complex across the street or the cooper house.
This is a pet-friendly event! LEASHES are required or must be in a stroller. Also, be prepared to clean up after them!
Smokers- Even though this is an outdoor event be considerate of others (Children) and walk away from vendor booths to one of the many areas off to the side.
The following vendors are confirmed!
- Lynx Arts- Marilyn Kuhns
- Cancer Zapper
- Tupperware- Pam Stokes
- Lisa Tutell- handmade quilting
- Thirty-One- Heather Grimes
- Modern Cleansing Wellness- Deb Gossett
- Karen’s Threads- Karen Hope
- Lisa’s Social Media/Asirvia
- Keyware Designs- Tina Pecoraro
- Any Adventure Goes- Jessica Clawson
- Tastefuly Simple- Diane Becker
- Paparazzi- Connie Rogers
- Platinum Press- Terri Bunton
- Magnabilities- Kara Kenny
- Linda Gurley- Crafts
- Belles Beauties- Natalie Causey
- Lu La Roe- Shellie Gibson
- Pluff Mud Soap Company- Mary Jane Coward
- Bubbles & Barnacles- Sara Jones
- Norwex- Danielle Ullom
- Lipsense- Sarah Mishoe
- Carolina Sugar Mill/My Sisters Crush- Amber Perritt
- Pampered Chef- Jodi Savarese
- Initials Inc- Stephanie Banjak
- Pink Zebra- Denise Mohr
- Carolina Energy Conservation- Cassandra Ratliff
- Bella Soap Creations- Mary K Robusto
- C. Smith Wood Creations- Chip Smith
- Kate Howey Bookbinding
- Young Living- Amanda Jayne Oils
- Cheri Verdone- Ornaments
- Perfectly Posh- Melissa McCombs
- Mel’s Honeybee Creations- Melissa Ferreira
- Coastal Carolina University- Kevellin Sanders
- Java Mama