Vendors: We have received many last minute registrations. Please be patient, vendor packs are delayed and will be out next week April 17!!
To access vendor forms visit the Vendor Registration page, you MUST choose your payment method to access the forms!
- Provide Awareness for the heritage of Socastee
- Raise funds for community needs
- Raise funds to benefit community children directly affected by fire or natural disaster
- Provide a day for the community to unite through the Socastee Heritage Festival
- Develop community pride
- Allow Socastee area schools to celebrate together as part of the same community
- See where the funds go!
About Our Foundation
The Socastee Heritage Foundation is a non-profit organization led by a group of community members, some native to Socastee, some what we call “local”, and some “transplants” who got here as quickly as they could! SHF is not associated or affiliated with any government agency, political party, or ideology.
Board of Directors
- Ron Weaver
- Bo Turbeville
- Amber Brendlen
- Debbie Brown
- Dennis Reynolds
- Santos Perry
- Debbie Perry
- KC Hall
- Teresa Turbeville
- Susan Wenrich